The constantly changing business environment can resemble the scattered pieces of a puzzle. Alone it is difficult for the owner of a privately held business to bring together these pieces.
John A. Ciavarella CPA PC provides the business owner with the solutions to the puzzle. With a foundation in public accounting, we recognize your need to insightful advice to address the financial concerns of today and tomorrow.
How you prepare for and respond to issues defines your future. We provide you with solid recommendation and timely implementation to solve problems, manage change and seize opportunities; in short…we help you solve the puzzle.
John A. Ciavarella CPA PC has specialized experience in the following areas:
- Understanding the tax consideration for contractors and subcontractors
- Assist with working capital management to effectively leverage bonding needs
- Understand and having established contacts with banks and bonding agents
- Assisting the financial reporting needs of ne w companies
- Advising and instruction on accurate and timely financial reporting
- Periodic bookkeeping
- Working with specialty contactors
Types of clients:
- General/Commercial contractors
- Utility contractors
- Mechanical contractors
- Electrical contractors
- Plumbing contractors
- Painting & Drywall contractors
- Excavating contractors
- Residential builders
- Heavy construction contractors
In the last decade, manufacturing has surpassed all other industry sectors in productivity growth relative to labor and capital inputs. The manufacturing industry continues to improve its products and performance through technological advances and innovation.
John A. Ciavarella CPA PC has the expertise and experience that can help meet the manufacturing challenges that affect your profitability, such as: increased competition, continuous quality improvement demands, excessive regulation, rising employee benefit costs, debt management, and technology issues.
John A. Ciavarella CPA PC has specialized experience in the following areas relating to the manufacturing industry:
- Product cost/overhead absorption analysis
- Product quotation vs. actual cost analysis
- Bill of material analysis
- Cost segregation studies
- State and local tax planning
- Product & inventory controls system design, development and selection
- Product & inventory control system implantation
- Projection and cash flow analysis
- Analyze business structure
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Automotive parts
Our professional staff has expertise in the manufacturing industry and is under the direction of Certified Public Accountants and are licensed by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy and are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
John A. Ciavarella CPA PC has specialized experience in the following areas relating to governmental and not-for-profit entities:
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Management letters
- Service auditor reports
- Underwriter relationships
- Examinations, review or agreed-upon procedures on management assertions
- Periodic Reports
- Exempt offerings